- one transparent elastic,
- one regular elastic,
- bunch of curlers,
- hair spray.
Hairstyle is very similar to ‘Last minute’, I just modified it a little to give it a more festive touch.
- Brush your hair.
- Make a parting a little to your left.
- Using the hair from left side, braid a one-side French braid, secure it with a transparent elastic.
- Using the hair from right side, braid a regular English braid, while incorporating the previously created French braid.
- Stop braiding more less in the middle, secure the hair with elastic.
- Sprinkle the remaining hair with water. Then make curls with curlers (I waited about an hour before releasing curlers).
- Use some hair spray to make the hairstyle more durable.