Curtain

zaslonka2So I finally managed to sew a curtain for our bedroom.  I was actually positively surprised by the outcome, hence the post. At first I just wanted to hem the edges, but it turned out the fabric was too wide, so it would have required some cutting and a piece of fabric would have been wasted. In order to prevent this from happening I decided to fold the fabric and create a flounce (I used a wide tape for curtains at the end). Since the fabric is mat from one side and shiny from the other, the outcome is quite interesting:

zaslonka1

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s