Since I saw a certain episode of The Vampire Diaries I fall in love with Rebekah’s hairstyle, it was truly gorgeous! Check out yourself:
Since I couldn’t find any tutorials for it, I tried to cope on my own. After few unsuccessful trials, I made this:
It is obviously not as devine as the original hairstyle, but it’s still very nice.
It you feel like trying it, follow instructions:
- Make a parting in the middle.
- Separate some front strands and tie them with elastic (we will use them later).
- From the top middle parts (on both sides) create braids ,
- Divide rest hair into two sections: upper and lower.
- Make a braid using the lower section, pin it in few places. Important! Before pinnig, wrap the strands from (2) around this ‘hairband’.
- Use the rest hair to create the fishbone braid.